Day 1 : TSAVO EAST
Depending on where you are or arriving to Kenya, have your early morning served breakfast if around Nairobi or meet our driver guide at the airport upon arrival but should be early enough to make us transfer to further down south of Kenya.
We will drive down to the south to one of the biggest National parks in Kenya which is renowned for its large numbers of elephants and the famous man eating lions, Depending on the time we will be leaving Nairobi but this long drive will make us reach the park late in the afternoon check in our lodge for late lunch and after that we can have brief afternoon game drive at the park for lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas later dinner and overnight.
Day 2 : TSAVO WEST
Early morning game drive return to your lodge for breakfast, after breakfast leave Tsavo East for Tsavo West, you will arrive with Game en-route proceeding to our lodge for lunch. In the afternoon you can visit the rhino sanctuary and great evening game drive to search for lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas and later return to your lodge. Dinner and overnight.
Day 3 : TSAVO WEST / MOMBASA
After breakfast game drive with a visit to Mzima Springs later on depart Tsavo West for lunch. After lunch proceed to Mombasa arriving late in the evening drop off at your respective hotel. Same program combined with mid-range budget luxury accommodation safari package.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complimentary to all our clients
- Transportation as per itinerary
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services of an English speaking driver/guide
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari
- Visas and related costs, Personal Taxes
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature
- International flights
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary – Masai Village