Book this 5 Days Nakuru, Bogoria, Naivasha & Masai Mara safari tour for a lifetime adventure in Kenya. Some of the tour activities in this package include boat rides & game viewing. This 5 days package can be budget, mid-range and luxury.
Day 1: Nairobi – Lake Nakuru
Depart the city of Nairobi for a drive to the Rift Valley, arrive at the lodge for lunch. Spend the afternoon at the lake where you get to see the hot springs and Flamingos. Other animals can be spotted such as kudu, Thompson Gazelle and many other birds. Dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Lake Nakuru – Bogoria – Lake Naivasha
Awake to the bird sounds that Bogoria is famous for, and head off for breakfast. You will then head off to Lake Nakuru National park. Arrive for lunch at Sarova Lion Hill lodge within the park. Spend the rest of the afternoon driving within the park which is home to the endangered Rhino. It is also a birds’ paradise. Enjoy your game drive at the park. Dinner and overnight at the lodge.
Day 3: Lake Naivasha – Masai Mara
Have an early start to the day, with a drive to the world famous Masai Mara, arrive for lunch at Sarova Mara tented camp or Mara Simba lodge. Proceed for a late afternoon game drive at the park to search for big game like Africa’s largest lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas. Dinner and overnight.
Day 4: Masai Mara full day
This will be a full day spent at the park with a break for picnic lunch at the Mara River to see migration crossing the river and other animals like Africa’s largest lion prides, herds of zebra, antelopes, buffaloes, wildebeest, giraffes, cheetahs, and hyenas . Optional activities are a visit to the Masai village or an early morning Balloon ride.
Day 5: Masai Mara – Nairobi
Enjoy breakfast, checkout and depart the Mara for Nairobi arriving in time for lunch. Have lunch at carnivore afterwards drop off at Airport for flight back home.
- Arrival & Departure airport transfers complementary to all our clients.
- Transportation as per itinerary.
- Accommodation per itinerary or similar with a request to all our clients.
- Meals as per itinerary B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner.
- Services literate English driver/guide.
- National park & game reserve entrance fees as per itinerary.
- Excursions & activities as per itinerary with a request
- Recommended Mineral Water while on safari.
- Visas and related costs.
- Personal Taxes.
- Drinks, tips, laundry, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
- International flights.
- Optional excursions and activities not listed in the itinerary like Balloon safari, Masai Village. Boat ride in Naivasha.